Davidson is proud to support the development of individuals who identify with a disability across Australia by sponsoring the 2019 Aspire Awards©.
You are invited to nominate outstanding individuals who identify with a disability for the 2019 Aspire Awards©. The awards honour individuals who:
- Have demonstrated leadership and advocacy in their community across Australia;
- Have positively contributed to their area of expertise;
- Have become encouraging role models and/or mentors;
- Have contributed to their local, national or international community;
- Have changed perceptions of disability;
- Have made a positive contribution towards creating a more inclusive society.
Nominations are open to Australian residents over the age of 18 who have demonstrated achievement in the following categories:
- Community Development and Advocacy
- Government and Non-Government
- Human Rights
- Medicine (including Research)
- Writing, Fiction or Journalism
The Aspire Awards© recognise Australians who identify with a disability and whose work and achievements have made a significant contribution to their profession or community.
The awards are open to anyone who is:
- 18 years of age or older
- is a resident of Australia (minimum three years)
- has demonstrated achievement at a high level that is recognised by their peers
If you know someone with a disability who has made a signification contribution to their profession or community, you can acknowledge their achievements by nominating them today.
For more information or to start the nomination process, click here: https://theaspireawards.com.au/