Davidson is excited to announce the IPAA Queensland Top 10 Young Leaders Awards 2018.
The Awards, proudly sponsored by Davidson, acknowledge the invaluable contribution of innovative and inspirational young leaders who make a significant difference throughout the state.
The Awards open 16 April and close 21 May 2018 with the winners being announced at an exclusive award ceremony held in Brisbane on 28 June 2018.
To be eligible for the Awards, you must be a high-achiever in the public sector, a local, state or federal government employee in Queensland and aged 35 years or under.
Winners will receive:
- Award – Recognition of your exceptional contribution to the public sector at an exclusive awards ceremony.
- Hall of fame – Publication on the IPAA Queensland Top 10 Young Leaders Awards 2018 List and promotion of your achievements.
- Scholarship – Eligible to be considered for one of Davidson’s Leadership Acceleration Program scholarships.
- Nomination period: 16 April – 21 May 2018
- Awards website go-live: 16 April 2018
- Awards ceremony: 28 June 2018
For more information about the Awards, contact email@example.com