|Posted||20 days ago|
About the Company
I am working with a NSW Government client based looking for a Windows Systems Administrator. This is a 12 month contract role, with a good potential to extend beyond based near Sydney CBD
Experience & Skills Required
- 5 years' experience with Microsoft Server technologies
- Experience working within a medium/ large complex environment.
- Demonstrated experience with windows file server data migration techniques.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft One Drive, Teams and Azure data storage management techniques.
- Strong understanding of Google Drive data storage management techniques
- Demonstrated experience in PowerShell for scripting
- Experience in troubleshooting complex technical issues and articulating those outcomes to peers and senior staff.
- Ability to work within a team to deliver outcomes on time and to an agreed schedule.
- Effective communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to take guidance and direction without close supervision.
- Clear understanding of ITIL Change, Problem and Incident management frameworks.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Job ref no. JO-2104-103844. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com