We have the perfect opportunity available with an Australian Brand for a Windows Patch Management Engineer.
The Windows Patch Management Engineer is responsible for developing, managing and implementing Windows and 3rd party patch management methodologies using a variety of automation and deployment toolsets.
- End to End Windows Security and Vulnerability Updates
- SCCM WSUS management
- Vulnerability management of 3rd party applications.
- Monthly reporting and of vulnerabilities within the environment
- Vulnerability & Patch Management for cloud managed devices
- PCI and auditing reporting and remediation
Skills and experience required:
- Qualifications in Information Systems or related business discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Strong understanding of data communication concepts and network/software configuration management
- Familiar with standard security best practices
- Knowledge of PCI Remediation and various audit requirements
- Knowledge and experience with Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Experience with automated software delivery systems
- Extensive knowledge of scripting languages - preferably PowerShell and VBScripting
- Experience of InstallShield, WIX or similar product for packaging requirements
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in an enterprise organisation, managing 1000+ distributed (Windows) systems
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com