About the Company
My client is an NDIS approved disability support provider based on Brisbane's southside. They are currently looking for an experienced Workplace Health and Safety Officer to join their team on a permanent part-time basis to manage all aspects of health and safety both in the office and out in the field.
About the Role
Key responsibilities include:
- coordinate health and safety systems
- identify hazards, assess risks and develop and implement appropriate safety controls
- provide advice about accident prevention and occupational health to management and employees.
- regularly reporting both internally and externally
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Qualifications in Workplace Health and Safety (Minimum Cert IV)
- Recent, relevant experience as a WHS officer in a service oriented organisation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work with multiple stakeholders (executive and other) and be comfortable dealing with change.
- Previous experience in the disability support sector, or have a good understanding of same and a genuine desire to work within this sector.
This is a permanent, part-time career opportunity, providing a unique opportunity to affect real, positive change within an organisation and the wider community.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101200. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com