About the Company
This is an brilliant opportunity to work in the government sector with my client and contribute in the development and growth of the websites functionality.
About the Role
- You will essentially be involved in making the School's website function much better with your skills in AEM and Java.
- Provide valuable inputs on customer experiences and technologies
- Input into the QA process
- Ensure that the web plattform continues to deliver business value with the highest quality.
We are looking for an experienced application developer in AEM and Java. The applicant must have these along with knowledge of contemporary web and digital languages and standards.
- Good knowledge contemporary standards and languages.
- Proven experience in pre-compilers and web and digital product devlopment techniques
- Experience in building tools and source code management systems
- Agile Scrum experience in working with teams
- Web and mobile accessibility and experience delivering accessible code
- Troubleshooting issues at the application /database / network level
- Provide high-level development, testing, debugging and documentation skills
- Identify risks and encounter in development of new initiatives/functionality
- Ability to articulate technical problems
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and provide support from conception to implementation
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Samuel Poddar on 02 8093 0611, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90566. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com