Our client one of the leading organisation within defence industry are currently looking for multiple validation and verification engineers to work on one of the biggest project in Australia.
In this role you will be involved in
- Assessing system design for overall compliance
- System requirement analysis activities to confirm requirements are testable and allocate a verification method and verification phase.
- Test procedure reviews and test readiness reviews.
- Providing support as required to other engineering teams
- providing summary defect status and impact assessments
- Supporting systems analysis, requirements analysis, requirements derivation and requirements allocation to design elements
- Executing verification and validation procedures in accordance with the acceptance test procedures
- Developing, evaluating and improving tests, test methods, test framework and test tools.
- Collaborating and influencing multiple teams to ensure delivery on time and in budget.
- Creating, maintaining and tracing test procedures to verify functional and allocated baseline requirements and to validate the systems fitness for purpose.
- Conducting verification and validation tests during formal testing activities including Acceptance Verification and Validation with the customer.
We are looking for candidates with proven experience working on large scale projects, previous experience with DOORS and JIRA is highly desired for this role.
As this role might require security clearance we are only looking for candidates with Australian permanent residency or citizenship.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Vibhore Misra email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-2005-100487. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com