|Posted||about 1 month ago|
Our client, based in Brendale have an exciting opportunity for a Vehicle Fitter / Technician to join their growing business with the key responsibility of ensuring the high quality standards of their work is maintained in an interesting and varied role.
Joining an established but growing team for a newly created employment opportunities of Vehicle Fitter / Technician for their Brendale based workshop.
The permanent full-time position will report to the Production Manager. Some of the core duties of this position are:
- Assembly of new vehicles as well as vehicle modifications.
- They must identify requirements for specific materials or tools and communicate these requests to the appropriate person.
- Fitting electrical equipment including lights internally and externally.
- Ensuring you comply will all health and safety requirements of this role.
We are looking for someone with the following background, skills and experience:
- 12V and 24V experience - solar, lights, winches, etc.
- Ability to fit small components to large parts on a vehicle.
- Hard working and flexible as to variety of changing tasks.
- Have an interest in trucks and large vehicles.
- Be able to prioritize work schedules to meet goals according to urgency - whether working unsupervised or as part of a team.
- Vehicles accessory fitting experience would be ideal.
- Good communication with the team and the public.
- Team orientated with a pleasant demeanour.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com