Our client is a global provider for systems and software across aerospace, defence, transformation and security markets. You will be joining an established team responsible for defining and performing testing activities to ensure the System and System elements meet the Functional Baseline requirements and Allocated Baseline requirements and confirm the systems are fit for purpose.
- Contribute in System Requirement Analysis activities to confirm requirements are testable and allocate Verification Methods and phases as documented in the Verification Cross Reference Matrix
- Assess system design for overall compliance with contractual requirements
- Support systems analysis, requirements analysis, requirements derivation and requirements allocation to design elements
- Execute V&V procedures in accordance with the Acceptance Test Procedures
- Develop, evaluate and improve tests, test methods, test framework and test tools
- Collaborate and influence across multiple teams to ensure good quality delivery of V&V activities
Your experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Software, Systems or Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in testing and/or development of large, complex, real time software systems
- Experience in engineering analysis, design and testing activities.
- Experience in new product development environment
- Previous experience with working with Requirement, Test and Defect Management System DOORS
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2003-100019. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com