|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Davidson Technology have partnered with a multi-national defence, security and aerospace company who are building one of the world's largest IT defence systems. We are collaborating with them to identify new technology talent who are interested in gaining a skillset that will be sought after across the globe.
As a key member of the engineering team, you will Influence the supportability design activities being undertaken to bid, develop and support our complex and technically advanced projects. You will perform technical assessments on engineer products to identify end user support requirements and conduct analysis on technical data to determine the optimal support solution for our client's customers.
About the Role
Our client is looking to hire V&V engineers with different levels of experience and interest with software systems.
Our clients V&V Department is responsible for defining and performing testing activities to ensure the System and System elements meet the Functional Baseline requirements and/or Allocated Baseline requirements and confirm the systems are fit for purpose. Your other key responsiblities include:
- Contribute in System Requirement Analysis activities to confirm requirements are testable and allocate a Verification Methods and Verification Phases, documented in the Verification Cross Reference Matrix.
- Assess system design for overall compliance with contractual requirements.
- Support systems analysis, requirements analysis, requirements derivation and requirements allocation to design elements.
- Execute V&V procedures in accordance with the Acceptance Test Procedures.
- Develop, evaluate and improve tests, test methods, test framework and test tools.
- Collaborate and influence across multiple teams to ensure good quality delivery of V&V activities.
- The creation, maintenance and traceability of test procedures to verify Functional and Allocated Baseline requirements and to validate the systems fitness for purpose.
- Conduct verification and validation tests during formal testing activities including Acceptance Verification and Validation with the customer.
To be considered, you will have:
- Degree in Engineering, IT or a related discipline and relevant industrial experience in systems engineering or communication systems.
- Test Engineering / Test Analyst experience of large, complex, real time software based systems.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplined engineering environment.
- Experience in engineering analysis, design and testing activities.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an integrated team environment.
- Test Engineering / Test Analyst of Air Traffic Management Systems or Voice Communication Systems.
- Knowledge of Air Traffic Management standards such as ICAO, Eurocontrol, AIDC.
- Experience with the use of Requirement Management System [e.g. DOORS].
- Experience with the use of Test Management System [e.g. DOORS, JIRA].
- Experience with the use of Defect Management System [e.g. JIRA].
- Experience in Defence related testing program roles.
- Experience in Defence based engineering projects using ASDEFCON processes or equivalent.
- Hold an Australian Defence security clearance.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101689. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com