|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Role
The primary role of the UX Designer is to work directly with the customer/project team to identify user experience requirements for the project, develop personas, and develop the information architecture (wireframes) per the project scope. Building on the foundation of the wireframes, the UX Designer will also create the User Interface.
The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills and prior experience working within a large-scale Salesforce implementation projects.
The successful applicant will be responsible for, but not limited to;
* Sr. UX/UI designer needs to be competent in all of facets of the design process, and skilled in Interaction and Information Architecture Design. The role is responsible for Information/UX design
* Drive a user experience from start-to-finish that delivers results
* Creating and revising information architecture documents and diagrams including but not limited to: content diagrams, content maps, wireframe diagrams, user flows, process flows and static prototypes
* Develop wireframes and execute an overall creative user interface design application
* Prepare responsive design, mobile/tablet UX/UI
* Working with client and project teams to complete the information architecture and interface development processes for new production projects including site map, wireframe layout and template development
* Working with internal and client teams to design and build user-friendly forms/ applications/interfaces based on functional specifications
* Collaborates closely with product owner on backlog and strategic planning
* Facilitating, presenting and participating in project/internal customer CRM solution design workshops
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101740. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com