Our client is one of Australia's largest companies. They provide a comprehensive and integrated range of financial services to individuals and to businesses throughout the world. They are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their team and assist in the multiple initiatives that they are currently undertaking.
With a strong background in user experience and visual design you will work in a dynamic team to design and improve products and services for various digital platforms. Your proven record of applying user-centred design practices while balancing the needs of the business will be key to the role. This role you will get to the heart of the problem and be able to deliver best-in-class experiences to the customer through digital channels.
- UX Designer with Systems Thinking experience
- Ability to work with internal systems and interdependencies of corporate and complex processes would be advantageous
- Working within a delivery team - collaboration with business BA's, developers and Tech BA's
- Ability to communicate with developers and Tech team to provide clarity of UX wireframes
- Provide support to developers and troubleshoot any UX issues during tech build phase
- Ability to use Sketch, JIRA, InVision, Confluence a must
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Presentation and communication skills
- Usability testing (bankers and customers)
- Mapping out UX scenarios (happy and unhappy paths)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101321. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com