Enhance the User Experience of one of the largest, most complex, high traffic websites in Australia.
The role is responsible for creating and enhancing an effective and customer-led user experience website to optimise traffic and encourage conversion. You will be working with an established team of UX/UI Designers, developers, BAs and Architects and will be a key decision maker in the team.
You will be responsible for strategic decisions as well as designing engaging and commercially viable experience across the site.
In this global organisation, you will benefit from professional development and career progression opportunities, working in different areas of the business.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Define the website experience and ensure the consistent execution of design deliverables, in line with the strategy and experience
- Contributing to the development of detailed experience designs from project inception, through to build and launch (translating high level business requirements into tangible user interface proposals that integrate the latest standards in interaction design and trends in visual design)
- Conducting user research activities including interviews, contextual enquiries, surveys and metrics analysis
- Contributing to the creation of UX deliverables including personas, scenarios, task flows, information architectures, prototypes, wireframes, mock-ups and interactive prototypes
- Contributing to the design of digital interfaces that embody core user experience principles whilst balancing the needs of customers and the business
- Planning and conducting face to face and remote usability studies of existing and proposed designs and documenting recommendations for improvement
- Conducting heuristic reviews of existing interfaces and document recommendations
- Mentor and oversee all UX and design work
- To ensure a seamless experience between our marketing website and commerce streams, in line with best practice User Experience standards
Key skills and experience required:
- Strong UX/UI experience with focus on setting a benchmark for the wider organisation
- UX Strategy experience
- Ability to make effective business decisions using data analytics
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Strong knowledge of user-centred design methodologies and techniques
- Experience with developing UI Mock-ups and prototypes
- Experience working with wireframing/prototyping tools such as Sketch and Invision
- Experience with responsive design
- Ability to adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Omni-channel experience design
- Degree/relevant qualification
- Digital (Website) background
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships in a large organisation
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini or Moitiri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039 , quoting ref no. JO-1809-90884. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com