|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Role
Lead and coordinate, prioritise and deliver place making and capital works projects and programs, actively promote good urban design outcomes and work with internal and external partners in driving economic and community based growth opportunities across the activity centres in the Southern Suburbs.
- Tertiary design based qualifications in Urban Planning, Urban Design, Landscape Architecture or Architecture or similar is required.
- Excellent customer and stakeholder engagement skills,
- Significant knowledge of end-to-end program and project management skills with the ability to develop and deliver concise business cases, project plans, illustrative diagrams and tangible outcomes and benefits.
- Well-developed knowledge of urban design and place making and experience in creating partnerships across the community, business and industry sectors and in design management and delivering complex and significant place making capital works projects.
- Great hourly rate - $64.08 p/hr + Super (depending on experience)
- Maternity cover contract (8 months)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). quoting ref no. JO-2012-102247. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com