Our client is a nationwide manufacturing company, which has a real community feel. They pride themselves on the high level of service provided that that really differentiates them from their competitors
You will have a strong customer focus and work with our clients Workplace Services team providing technology support in Unified Communications and Audio Visual across various sites.
As the face of our company you will have a cheerful and friendly nature, with a high focus on customer service. You will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, as well as having the ability to adapt quickly to new tasks and manage multiple projects independently. Attention to detail is essential.
- Day to day responsibility for Unified communications including Skype for Business, Telephony and mobile communications.
- Drive value from Unified communications services in collaboration with Vendors, the ASP business and other Service Managers
- Assist with telecommunications support & operations services to and with 3rd parties.
- Manage third party provided Unified Communication services to ensure achievement of service levels
- Establish and implement improvement plans to improve service levels experienced by the business and/or drive down cost
- Provide support to IT teams in addressing Unified Communication related incidents, projects and requests
- Liaise with users, IT teams and key BU stakeholders to ensure the Unified Communication service meet the needs of the business and fulfil the support process requirements of ASP IT
- Ensure all Unified Communication-related work performed on-site at location is planned and performed safely and in accordance with relevant safety policies
Mandatory Technical Requirements:
- Experience with Unified communications including Video Conferencing, Skype for Business, Telephony and mobile communications
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com