|Posted||16 days ago|
UiPath RPA Developer - Initial 6 month Congtract - WFH - Melbournce CBD
Assist and be part of enabling UiPath and contribute to their uplift RPA capability
You will be well-versed in development of automation workflows using UiPath RPA and associated tools.
You will hands on technical and have modern software development experience, including continuous integration ( CI / CD ) , unit test automation, pair programming and other standard development practices.
You will be responsible for development of quick wins and task level automation to deliver business benefit and work closely with process owners and business analysts.
Your Skills and Experience
- UiPath Studio RPA development for task automation
- Writing automated tests
- Writing specifications for RPA coding
- Provide guidance for RPA pilots and best practice usage
- Working closely with a small team to implement automation candidates into production
- UiPath RPA development experience (UiPath Studio and UiPath Orchestrator)
- Agile team experience (remote is ok) in a delivery/support role
- Test automation scripting and unit test automation
- Continuous integration/delivery hands on experience
- Working collaboratively with business analysts and process owners to implement RPA and working knowledge of the automation lifecycle
Very nice to have's
- Experience of supporting RPA platforms and implementing RPA change.
- Microsoft Azure platform and service skills, or working knowledge
- Familiar with DevOps practices and principles
- Database development experience - e.g. oracle, MySQL.
- Performance tuning and scaling RPA in UiPath.
- Coding in Python
- Process improvement appreciation and skills, for example familiar with lean concepts and tools.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). quoting ref no. JO-2104-103923. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com