Our client is recruiting multiple Transition Specialists based in Adelaide. The purpose of this role is to work with allocated an portfolio, and customer contacts to transition copper services from existing infrastructure onto the appropriate platform which can include, but is not limited to NBN, etc. You will order capture by a specific time and also ensure the customer experience is maximised during transition.
- Work closely with Account Teams, aligning to the agreed Customer Account Strategy to transition customers from their existing copper infrastructure, within the targeted timeframes
- Reach out to customer contacts within agreed timeframes to ensure ample time is afforded for a transition or transformation from existing copper infrastructure
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales
- Maintain and develop existing customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods to optimise quality of service and business growth
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Performing cost-benefit and needs analysis (where required) of existing customers to meet their needs
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximise customer satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales and targets and outcomes
- Record, report and administer according to systems and requirements
- Attend training, as provided, to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
This contract is commencing ASAP for a 9 month duration.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1809-90911. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com