About the Company
This is a hands-on position where you will work closely with an open, energetic and dynamic manager to improve systems and processes, whilst managing a small team who are responsible for day to day accounts processing.
About the Role
As the Team Leader you will supervise a team of four - Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and other support areas. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that tasks are delegated to team members and all financial transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Providing specialist advice to stakeholders to policies, procedures and legislative requirements are adhered to.
- Assist HR to administer and manage monthly payroll payments.
- Assist with the development of more efficient systems and processes.
- Prepare and report the daily cash flow forecast worksheet.
- Monitor Debtor management.
- Ensure that all transactional activities adhere to statutory reporting requirements and comply with internal processes.
- Ensure the accurate and complete monthly reconciliation of all general ledger accounts.
- Provide back up for the accountant.
You must have:
- Extensive knowledge of transactional services.
- The ability to lead and motivate others.
- Strong analytical, numerical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly acquire knowledge with regards to AAS, FBT and GST standards and legislation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Immediate start
- 3 month contract - potential for permanency
- North Brisbane location with parking
- New position - make it your own
- Negotiable hourly rate
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90689. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com