|Posted||about 2 months ago|
One of our reputable government clients is seeking a talented Training Designer and Delivery Specialist to join their team. This contract will see you through until EOFY 2021 with possibility of extension. The organisation is going through some significant organisational changes that have prompted the needs to implement major training programs. You will provide high level expert advice on eLearning activities. You will roll your sleeves up to work on the development and implementation of specialist training programs. This is an excellent opportunity to leave your mark on high profile government project work.
About the Role
- Undertake development and implementation of specialist training programs to achieve the project outcomes
- Support a diverse team of professionals to provide innovative contemporary digital technologies based solutions ensuring customer needs are met and provide high quality digital professional information and resource management advice to support future focused schools.
- Model a flexible and dynamic use of online spaces and digital resources supporting blended delivery models that meet the changing needs of the department's workforce and engage with a range of internal and external stakeholders to provide quality educational leadership, guidance and collegial support for the effective use of digital technologies services and resources.
- Promote best practice models in information and resource management and emerging technologies appropriate to schools that underpin the delivery of educational outcomes to learners in Queensland and provides innovation that helps achieve the department's priorities.
- Design and develop instructional material for classroom, online learning and other learning support materials.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer of knowledge
- Sound instructional design skills with proven application in designing facilitator-led as well as learner-driven solutions
- Delivery expertise through varied methods of delivery.
- Experience in developing content within a learning management system
- Experience with Teams, Camtasia and captivate, Sharepoint Online is desirable.
- Proven ability to design solutions for various delivery modes
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal skills
- Excellent visual communication skills to present ideas and information
- Visual and audio design skills.
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you. Grab the opportunity and get your application in today!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 07 3023 1051, quoting ref no. JO-2012-102260. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com