|Posted||about 1 month ago|
- Have you enjoyed your career in allied health but ready for a change?
- Do you have a passion for coaching and developing others?
- Would you love a secure Full Time role with regular office hours within a supportive and fun working environment?
- Would you love the future opportunity to work from home (after three months in the role)?
Then this could be the ideal next-step for you!
Here is your chance to continue your knowledge and passion in allied health, earn a fantastic remuneration level and feel fulfilled whilst being part of a highly experienced and mature-minded team.
Due to continued growth and evolution, exciting new contracts have become available within this leading national training organisation which offers a range of qualifications and short courses in:
- Health Administration
- Allied Health Assistance
- Nutrition and Dietetics, and
- Business Administration (Medical)
About the Role
You will take on a satisfying and valuable Trainer and Assessor role through providing an exciting learning experience to online students, as they graduate from their course and master skill and capability to join the health industry.
This role will value your ability to mentor students, make assessments online whist offering telephone and email support to students. Other general administrative duties will also be involved.
Your passion for developing students and supporting them to achieve their goals is paramount.
You will have an energy, drive and genuine customer service and care for the industry, ensuring that each student will gain capability and confidence in their new career.
In addition, to be successful you will also have:
- The ability to complete a Trainer and Assessor Profile in line with the 2015 Standards for RTO's demonstrating:
- Vocational Competency (vocational qualifications or higher) relevant to one or more of the above areas. An Advance d Diploma of Allied Health or higher is desirable.
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Sufficient and current industry experience in one of the above relevant industries. A minimum of two (2) years relevant and continuing clinical/industry experience.
- Vocational Currency, including professional development.
- Professional Association Accreditation/membership with a relevant industry association
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* Flexible working conditions (opportunity to work from home in the future)* An inspiring leadership team* A values-driven organisation that will inspire you * Exciting career development opportunities
Along with working in a warm and wonderful environment, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package, a culture which promotes success and well-being, Friday social drinks (optional) and a fun dynamic!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101330. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com