Davidson Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment & workplace consulting businesses in Australia. Headquartered in Brisbane, we have been operating for almost 30 years. We do things differently here at Davidson. We deliver tangible, measurable results in enhancing Workplace Performance for our clients. We provide our candidates with great advice and access to the best jobs in the market.
A permanent opportunity has become available for a Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultant to work within our Government branch. Our Government branch services Local, State and Federal Government clients across all of Queensland. The Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultant role will have clear and diverse responsibilities, including:
- Phone screening candidates and shortlisting advertisement responses
- Writing advertisements and posting them via the job portal
- Facilitating, organising and conducting candidate interviews
- Completing reference checks and presenting them to account managers
- Formatting and preparation of resumes - completing candidate summaries
- Complete compliance related tasks
- Answering queries and phone calls as required
What will make you thrive in this opportunity?
- Previous experience in providing exceptional customer service/sales and administration
- A degree in business or HR is highly regarded
- IT savvy - knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- A can-do attitude and hunger for learning
- Self-starter and keen eye for detail
- Resilience and problem solving skills
No two days are the same in this role! You will be recruiting administration, accounting, finance, communications, policy and project type positions. Supported by a large team, you will be guided and mentored along the way in your recruitment journey.
We continuously broaden the rewards and recognition we provide for high performance and experiences. Whether it's active social clubs; birthday RDO's or personal Professional Development experiences with in-house specialists, your experience is only restrained by your own actions and motivation to perform.
Applications are being received through the appropriate portals.
For further enquiries only, please contact Duy Le - email@example.com
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com