|Posted||14 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is a major player in the Australian energy sector dealing with large commercial and industrial customers. The organisation trades in complex financial derivative and major commodities.
About the Role
This role will deliver a project within the regulatory 5 minute settlement (5MS) program. In addition, the project manager will be responsible for the commencement through to delivery of the Global Settlement project. The Project Manager will be responsible for project managing assigned energy trading system projects.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline such as IT, Finance, Commerce or Engineering or relevant experience.
- Project management certification in PRINCE2, PMBOK or equivalent.
- Agile certification or equivalent experience.
Specialised Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 8 years experience in IT project management roles.
- Pragmatic application of project life cycle processes, methodologies and technologies.
- Experience in financial derivative, energy industry and commodity trading organizations (highly regarded).
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining the integrity of a project's business case and plans (project plan, stage plan, procurement plan, change management plan and benefits realisation plan).
- Experience in managing a cross-functional technical team
- Experience with sourcing, contract negotiation and contract management.
- Demonstrated experience working with a mix of stakeholders including executives, users, suppliers, external commercial advisors and internal support services (Project Management Office, Procurement, HR, Communcations and Legal).
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Shams Shiraz on 04 222 40069, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103685. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com