|Posted||21 days ago|
Davidson Recruitment are sourcing multiple Town Planners for our Government client - these roles are contracts for up to 12 months (with possible extension), based in the Brisbane CBD. If you are an experienced Architects seeking Government experience - please read on!
Your New Role!
- Provide town planning due diligence and feasibility advice for government building projects.
- Manage and coordinate town planning approvals for government building projects-which may include development approval under the Planning Act 2016 or other legislation as applicable.
- Procure consultants to delivery impact assessment reports to support town planning feasibility reports and approval processes.
- Manage and coordinate public consultation and notification activities association with town planning approval processes.
- Manage and coordinate processes to obtain Ministerial Infrastructure designation of land under the Planning Act 2016 for government building projects
- Minimum 6 years' experience as a statutory town planner
- Bachelor degree qualification in Town / Urban and Regional Planning or equivalent
- Experience within the Queensland regulatory planning system
- High level written and oral communication skills
- Competitive hourly rates on offer
- Brisbane CBD location
- Government opportunities!
- Dedicated Recruitment Consutlant to guide you through the process
- Online timesheeting system and team support
Hourly rates vary dependent on experience however are highly competitive against market demands. You will be joining a large Government workforce and part of a high motivated team.
What are you waiting for? Applications are being received now!
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com