About the Role
A NSW State Government agency is looking for a Planner to join their team in the CBD of Sydney. The team is currently working on a multi-billion dollar project in NSW.
You will help to plan and prioritise interventions to address infrastructure and planning issues across NSW.
Key duties will include:
- Preparing complex reports, briefings and analysis on a range of subjects related to asset planning
- Proactively obtain demographic, planning and development information from extenal stakeholders
- Prepare and review the district/regional plans
- Liaise with local councils, state agencies and local stakeholders/developers
- Plan and prioritize projects and associated capital works interventions
To be succesful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications amd demonstrated experience in Strategic/Social/Urban/Asset planning
- Understanding of population trends over time within districts and regions, particularly those caused by planned growth arising from Urban Activation Precints.
- Sound strategic asset planning and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with various levels of stakeholders and the community.
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Katherine Fry on 02 8093 0629, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90801. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com