|Posted||4 days ago|
About the Company
Our client manages and coordinates the Government's program of works within disaster-affected communities, with a focus on working with our State and Local Government partners.
About the Role
Your role as a Business Analyst/Tester will be to support the delivery of development teams through the development of applications that meet the specific business requirements of clients within the organisation and across other government agencies.
Reporting to the Program Management Office Manager, the successful candidate will be required to work with the product delivery teams and to:
* Facilitate information gathering sessions as required to understand the requirements and challenges related to the product(s) being delivered;
- Review and analyse business process models as required using approved methods and tools and communicate to the stakeholders
- 5 years' experience as a software Business Analyst and/or Software Tester.
- Experience in the creation and execution of test strategies, test plans, test cases and test scripts.
- Experience in the collection of requirements, creating data dictionaries, entity relationship diagrams, business process models, user stories and wireframes with a strong focus on developing quality technical specifications.
- Strong understanding and experience of functional, regression and user acceptance testing.
- Strong understanding of test environments, include test data, and manage chang
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- SQL skills, specifically creating queries to extract data for the purpose of testing.
- Experience in testing the integration between independent systems.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Shams Shiraz on 04 222 40069, quoting ref no. JO-2105-104100. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com