About the Role:
- Working with the Project Manager, Technical Leads and project team to provide support during the build, system, user acceptance, and implementation and warranty periods of the projects.
- Provide testing leadership, co-ordination and guidance to a small team of test analysts, other project team members and subject matter expert.
- Preparation and maintenance of all testing documentation for the project, including checkpoint and test status reporting.
- Provide advice to the Project Manager, Delivery/Tech Leads, for quality assurance of technical components and the end-to-end solutions in meeting defined quality criteria.
- Assist with the development and execution of test scripts based on the Business and Non Functional requirements including Systems Integration Testing, Factory/Site Acceptance Testing, Functional Testing, Compatibility Testing, Performance Testing, and Security Testing, regression Testing, Smoke/Shakedown Testing, Accessibility Testing, Usability Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Production Verification Testing.
- Where required assist existing test team members and developers with creation and execution of both manual and automated testing in alignment with the project Test Strategy.
- Using Azure DevOps to upload test scripts, manage day to day tasks, perform testing, defect resolution. Configuration of Azure Dash Boards to coordinate defects and manage reporting requirements.
- Coordinate defects within a multidisciplinary project team, the Test Coordinator will be responsible for triaging defects, assigning and priority and allocation as per the test strategy and project framework.
- Represent the Organisation Portal team across multi project testing phases to ensure that defects are investigated and allocated to the appropriate team.
- Attend all relevant project team stand-ups and meetings.
- Develop and maintain constructive, collaborative working partnerships and relationships with project team, clients, solution providers and stakeholders.
- Provide input into Change Management and Communication Plans as required;
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary project team in a dynamic environment.
- Contribute to the development and tracking of project plans and risk and issues management.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate standards of development quality are maintained, through appropriately documented test scripts, issue investigation and resolution plans for defect management.
- Responsible for the identification of defects and issues and the coordination of solutions for such defects and issues.
- Experience in developing functional and regression test suites both manual and automated
- Experience with Azure DevOps Services.
- Experience with B2B and B2C Web Portal Projects.
- Significant Agile delivery experience.
- Proven experience in testing of major technical and digital projects including:
- Experience in CI/CD, DevOps and Enterprise Tester
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience with SOAP UI, Postman, Swagger or similar API testing tools
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience with digital service delivery including online portals
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Excellent organising and planning skills with the ability to co-ordinate and manage multi-discipline activities; whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Outstanding communication skills, with an ability to effectively consult and negotiate with stakeholders (internal and external) and build positive relationships.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98958. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com