About the Company
Our client is a large utilities organisation located in Brisbane.
About the Role
The EAMS Test Lead will plan, direct and coordinate professional ICT quality application and infrastructure testing services in a complex project and organisational environment across all aspects of the business.
The Test Lead role will manage the testing and acceptance of the scope of the EAMS Program implementation as driven by business requirements and delivered by a team of vendor based and contracted Senior Test Analysts including the planning of activities and management internal, contracted or managed services resources for the testing of multiple project outputs.
The Test Lead has the following accountabilities:
- Manage, plan and lead the delivery of the EAMS Program Testing scope in a complex project and program environment, through the provision of robust ICT Testing services, setting scheduled milestones to ensure project/program objectives are met in a timely manner.
- Manage the integrity of testing and acceptance activities and ensure the execution of these activities, including system, integration, regression and user acceptance testing
- Provide expert guidance on all aspects of test planning and execution, including test strategy advise to project managers,
- Consult with senior EAMS stakeholders and project team to agree the most effective testing to be employed for the scope of the EAMS Program ensuring best practice course of action to prevent issues occurring and maintain high service levels for customers.
- Day-to-day management of the team of Project Test Analysts (contract resources)
- Liaise with managed services and vendors ensuring availability of test resources and manage external service providers engaged to undertake system and technical activities on behalf of the business
- Liaise with the Change & Release Coordinator to ensure changes through production
- Ensure that effective corporate governance and performance management procedures are in place to monitor and report progress against agreed targets
The role requires the following knowledge and experience:
- Extensive experience in the management of end to end SDLC testing and acceptance activities across a number of ERP Major Projects including system, integration, regression and user acceptance testing, managing test plans, resources, costs, timescales, test deliverables and traceability. Experience in the test management for an Ellipse implementation would be highly regarded.
- Extensive experience in developing a Test Framework and the use of testing methods, tools and process improvements
- Significant proven management and communication skills with the ability to build relationship with stakeholders of all levels including internal employees, partners, and sponsors
- Proven significant experience in managing challenging and conflicting issues around timeframes, implementation risk and workarounds, negotiating win / win outcomes
- Possession of relevant academic qualifications in an Information System Management, Program/Project Management or Business Management related area, or other appropriate qualifications from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Relevant ANZTB ISTQB certification would be highly regarded.
- ASAP start
- Long term contract
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elliot Price Tripcony on 07 3023 1031, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90632. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com