|Posted||19 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson is excited to present a brand new Test Analyst/QA contract opportunity with one of our well-respected clients. This role will see you through until the end of the next year 2022 with the possibility of extension. If your contract is finishing up or you are in between contracts and looking for a smart gig, this opportunity is for you!
About the Role
- Form and maintain effective working arrangements with product owners, technical business analysts, developers, and other verification and validation team members.
- Develop automated end to end tests and integrate them into the build pipeline
- Develop mock interfaces, leverage simulators, or code test stubs to enable testing of relevant interfaces.
- Working to requirements, expand on the primary use case, and explore exceptional variations in line with requirements.
- Coordinate with remote team members who will be working on complimentary testing, potentially guiding and reviewing their outputs Continuously maintain the automation framework and test cases while expanding the scope and scale of testing.
- Meet with other team members and contribute to testing strategy, product and process improvement.
Required Skills and Experience :
Proficient oral and written communication skills
Collaborate well in a cross-organisational and team environment
Experience in interpreting requirements and producing automated tests Programming skills, ideally Java and Python
Knowledge of Agile Experience working with enterprise systems integration e.g. REST, service buses
Appropriate technical qualifications and equivalent experience
Knowledge of mining and automation systems
Experience in ESB reliability, performance, and scalability
Knowledge of modern test approaches, including BDD
Knowledge of enterprise software development in on-premise or cloud offerings
Experience in quality software development process improvement
Our client provides a flexible working environment and career progression for all their employees.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Jhingan on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103679. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com