Looking for a Test Coordinator/ Analyst for one of our major clients in Utilities space based in Melbourne CBD.
The role reports to Test Manager and it's a long term contract till Dec'20 with potential extensions.
Main responsibilities include:
- Tracking and detecting software bugs and fixing them
- Coordinating with the testing and development teams to review test scenarios and scripts
- Managing and controlling of defects within the in-house development environments
- Assist in managing defects during UAT
- Facilitate timely defect resolution by retesting test scripts
- Own daily defect calls with lead Development, Test and Operational Teams, and provide clear actions
- Extensive experience in Test / Defect Management / Coordination
- Experience with Jira and HP ALM
- Experience working in large scale projects
- Experience in large complex utilities projects (highly desirable)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 04 07 653 841, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99238. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com