The contractor shall have demonstrated knowledge and experience in the Information Technology industry consistent with the services specified.
The successful contractor should be a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results-oriented person with good interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will conduct testing and provide coordination within the project team.
The role is responsible for conducting system testing and assisting business and users to carry out UAT testing. The role is responsible for development of test documentation, development of test plans and test cases, setting up and managing information for each test cycle, and undertaking the execution of test phases.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in information systems with proven experience in the following:
- The testing of web-based, n-tier,COTS solutions
- Developing detailed test plans and strategies
- Developing detailed test specifications based on logical design documentation
- Working in a team environment
- Knowledge and experience working in a quality assured environment.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results-oriented, and ability to meet project deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in creating and executing SQL queries
- Produce Test Plans, Test Designs and Test Cases
- Perform tests utilising manual software testing process.
- Perform System Testing
- Assist User Acceptance Testing
- Co-ordinate System testing activities
- Assist in other activities as required
- Degree majoring in information Technology from a recognised institution
- Has previously worked with the CA Agile Centre (Rally) agile planning and management software
- Experience in software development particularly creation and execution of unit tests
- Has International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) certification
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1809-90891. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com