|Posted||about 2 months ago|
Our client is currently seeking a Telephony Support Engineer to commence ASAP. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing technical support to ensure the provision and operation of their Telephony services that meet the reliability/availability standards as agreed with the business to support day to day operations and meet Service Level Agreements (SLA) and performance targets.
You will be responsible for the support, maintenance and BAU of the following services:
- Genesys Suite of products
- Workspace Desktop Edition
- Intelligent Workload Distribution
- Genesys App Automation Platform
- Web Chat
- Genesys Survey System
You will possess:
- Experience in a similar Telephony Support engineering role.
- A level of technical expertise in the support and management of Genesys Suite of products
- ITIL experience and relevant understanding
- Understanding of basic networking concepts and 1st level troubleshooting ability
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills in telephony.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills coupled with a customer service orientation.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-2011-102181. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com