|Posted||20 days ago|
The successful Project Delivery Manager will be an experienced lead managing a number of Telecoms / IT Network and Security projects with a demonstrated ability to deliver large complex programs of work - Utilities Sector
- Must be experienced delivering large scale telecommunication and networking projects.
- Working knowledge of cyber security protocols or experience delivering security related projects desirable but not mandatory.
- SAP experience desirable
- Utilities Sector
In particular these Communication projects cover building, replacing and upgrading Bearers, Transport System, Access Network Systems, Supporting Infrastructure and Support Applications as detailed below.
- Bearers: OPGW, ADSS, PLC, Point to Point Radio / Microwave and Copper Supervisor
- Transport system: WDM, SDH, WAN
- Access Network Systems: PDH, LAN, Wi-Fi, VF Tele-protection, IP Switches/Routers
- Supporting Infrastructure: Switches, Routers, Servers, Control and Monitoring Equipment
- Support Applications: NMS, Comms GIS etc.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com