A great contract opportunity for an experienced Technology Resourcing Partner to work with an iconic Australian brand. This is a 5 month contract commencing ASAP. You will be responsible for end to end recruitment & selection service to hiring managers across the Information Services/Technology business unit they
You will be responsible for:
- Provide seamless end-to-end recruitment, ensuring the attraction and recruitment of quality from job brief to on boarding, you'll ensure exceptional recruitment service to maintain attraction and retention of quality candidates.
- Partnering with line managers and other internal customers, educating to ensure that the recruitment process is known, respected and utilised.
- Working closely with the Volume/Campaign and Executive Team, to share talent and resources.
- Compilation of weekly status reporting to management and key stakeholders.
- Perform post placement support with all placed candidates, which includes a psychometric debrief and ongoing support.
- Ensure compliance of all recruitment activity with EEO, employment law and Privacy amendment 2000 Act, which will involve the provision of relevant recruiting advice to all stakeholders involved in the process.
- Build tailored interview and assessment guides and ensure they are effectively implemented and embedded into both internal and external recruitment activity.
- Assist with various Resourcing related projects.
You will possess:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience (agency or internal) within the generalist and I.T space, across all steams including but not limited to Development, Security, Architecture, Infrastructure/Production Services, Projects and Data.
- Sound understanding of end to end recruitment & selection processes.
- Industry leading knowledge of the recruitment industry.
- Demonstrated capability to effectively provide a high-quality customer & candidate experience.
- A genuine desire and willingness to be involved in all HR/People related activities.
- Sound understanding of employment law, Privacy Amendment 2000 Act and implications relating to recruitment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91163. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com