Our client is a nationwide manufacturing company, which has a real community feel. They pride themselves on the high level of service provided that that really differentiates them from their competitors
A key part of your role will be demonstrating your training skill and assisting the business with an Office 365 roll out and provide training to the digital workplace environment.
You will have a part in uplifting the employee's capabilities and soft skills, as well as the system and technical training both 1+1 and in group setting.
You will be required to travel interstate to VIC, NSW, QLD, and WA to deliver the training sessions and provide consistent support and work closely to ensure the training materials are accurate and up to date.
You will possess
- A solid background in IT / Technology Training
- Previous experience in a similar roll out traing
- Experinence in O365 prefered
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills imperative
- Fantastic stakeholder relationship building skills
- Excellent ability to understand change
- Willingness to travel interstate and provide 1+1 support
- A background in manufacturing would be an advantage
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90233. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com