|Posted||24 days ago|
About the Role
This Global Company is looking for an experienced IT Support Technician to provide on-site IT Support Services to maintain and uplift day-to-day user efficiency of their technology environment across various sites in Melbourne. With strong values to act ethically and with integrity, this organisation has been helping to create lasting benefits their customers, people and community. They thrive on inclusion, relationships, communication and are strong promoters of diversity in the work place.
Putting it simply, people love working here.
You will be part of a great team invested in delivering exceptional service across this great organisation by supporting their IT needs and providing that little extra service to help the organisation get the most out of their Technology. You will also have support of your team and Team Leader, Managers to help you succeed in the role. While we are looking for people with some IT support experience and good knowledge around IT concepts and Applications, we know you will still have areas to further develop in, and that's OK. We are really looking for a combination of understanding people's needs and being able to communicative and support them, like when your Mum asks for your help on the commuter! Professional- but fun.
While you will certainly be assisting in general support services, you will also be looking at how you can improve the knowledge of the greater team in being the "person" they can rely on to provide assistance and support.
You will be primarily located on site in the inner eastern suburbs, though also be required to share your expertise in other local locations.
As an IT Support Officer you would be responsible for following:
- On boarding/off boarding of users,
- Building and maintenance of software and hardware
- Configuration and maintenance of user profiles and accounts
- Incident management
- VIP user Support
- L1 support for Hardware and application issues
- Work with Vendors / Service providers
- Field/ site visits to support end users
You should have some commercial experience as follows:
- Proven experience in Level 1 / L 2 IT Support role
- IT degree or similar
- Experience in range of devices (laptops, desktops, tablets, mobiles)
- Primarily PC builds and support experience
- Experience in Incident management (ITIL Knowledge)
- Experience in MS Office application support
- Basic networking /Wifi/VPN concepts
- Knowledge of ServiceNow (SNOW) OR similar tool
- Excellent communication skill
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Experience in Manufacturing / Utilities / Heavy Machinery /Supply chain
- Must have Own CAR & Australian Driving License.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join this well-known company on a 12 month contract. You will need a current valid Driver's licence and car. Plus, police, qualifications, drug and Alcohol testing will need to be completed. Could this be the start of your new career? Don't Delay.
Eligibility - Australian Citizens & Permanent Residents only
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).