This is a great opportunity for a mid-level engineer to joining an Iconic Australian brand. With an ASAP start on a 6 month contract. If you're a team player and have experience assisting in customer delivery projects, this role could be for you.
- Possession of an up to date Industry Cisco/Juniper certification and experience in configuring routers and switches, and performing
- Demonstrable experience designing/implementing Cisco Networks
- Experience regarding IP VPN Network planning and design/implementation
- Demonstrable experience in IPWAN/Layer 2 Carriages, understanding of NBN Carriage/infrastructure architecture knowledge.
- Possess a great knowledge of Data networking products, LAN/WAN/Wireless/IPTEL technologies
- Experience in building and troubleshoot IP Services including routers and VPNs
Working in the enterprise customer delivery team:
- You will be Perform Transitional activities with IP networks and associated products
- You will Configure, test, commission, and accept new customer services and Network elements.
- Assist pro-active change management with customers to ensure that customer impact of service/network changes and planned outages are minimised.
- You will communicate technical solutions to customers and peers, including excellent customer-handling skills and drive issues to a successful outcome
- You will work on complex technical and process issues on behalf of the team and make suggestions to simplify.
- You will work with the technical Lead on projects; to plan and deploy both simplex and complex networking solutions.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1807-89922. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com