Davidson have partnered exclusively with Hi-Quality Group, a highly reputable, privately owned Australian family company, to source an experienced, motivated and results oriented Technical Sales Officer to help drive sales provide an exceptional customer experience as the first point of contact.
About the Company
Hi-Quality specialises in quarry operations, resource recycling, landfills, waste treatment, and transport and logistics, with operations across NSW, ACT, Victoria and Queensland. Established for over 55 years Hi-Quality are currently going through a phase of expansion. This is a great time to join the NSW team!
About The Role
Based in Sydney, the Technical Sales Officer will assist customers with both incoming and outgoing product enquiries and quotes and liaise closely with relevant Sales Executives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Exceptional customer service predominantly via phone
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of all incoming and outgoing products
- Effectively communicate with Sales Executives and others in the business to provide a seamless service for all customers
- Develop good working relationships with both internal and external contacts
- Assist in the achievement of sales targets by meeting/exceeding personal sales goals
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven, previous incoming and outgoing phone sales experience in a similar industry
- Have a track record maintaining and expanding a customer/client base through outstanding sales and customer service
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well as part of a team and demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Outstanding phone manner and be confident liaising with both colleagues & clients
- Be a self-starter looking for a challenging and rewarding position
- Honesty and reliability are a must as our image is our success
This is a genuine career opportunity with an established and growing family owned business. An attractive salary and benefits package is on offer for an exceptional candidate.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101085. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com