|Location||Eagle Farm, Queensland|
|Posted||24 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is a boutique national transportation company. Due to a peak workload, they are seeking the assistance of an articulate Records Officer.
About the Role
As the Technical Records Officer your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain accurate and timely entry of transport logs into the Maintenance Computer System.
- Ensure accurate and timely entry of data pertaining to the scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Maintain correct storage, filing and archiving of all maintenance records
- Clarification and rectification of maintenance documentation discrepancies.
- Import new vehicle records into the database.
You must have a very high level of attention to detail, intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office and previous experience with records management systems.
- Immediate start
- 6 month assignment
- Flexible start times
- Eagle Farm location with parking
- Negotiable hourly rate, depending on experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101551. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com