|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Our client is currently undertaking a massive project to source and implement a Next Generation Solution. It is a top initiative project for the organisationa and it involves significant customer change transition and the management of a complex network.
About the Role
This role will be required to work within a multidisciplinary team that includes varying degrees of matrix management and the need to be flexible in working across boundaries and undertaking any task required to deliver an outcome. As such, the proposed candidates must be resilient and resourceful.
The Technical Project Manager will be accountable for working closely with the Implementation Director, the Suppliers, the Engineering team, Operations, Customer Transition and Business Change Design Streams to project manage the assigned scope of work that has a heavy and complex ICT technical focus.
- Tertiary qualifications in information technology or business management.
- Experience and accreditation in contemporary project management and systems delivery methodologies.
- Experience (2+) years in government organisations, ideally working on a project involving significant transport change.
Role/occupational competencies and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in the leading of a complex IT technical capability delivery focused mainly on software engineering and systems testing in a complicated operating environment. This role will require a very flexible approach to adapt to Supplier delivery changes and resource management.
- Over 10 years' experience delivering multi-year technical projects involving complex IT and business change requirements.
- Recognised strength in identifying the underlying cause of issues through considered analysis and integration of various pieces of data and insight.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Shams Shiraz on 04 222 40069, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103382. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com