- $160k - $180k package inc Super - 12 Mth Fixed Term Contract
- Cloud Package Implementation Technical PM
- Blue-chip Global Financial Corporation
About the Company
Global Fund Management company, CBD-based is looking for a Technical Project Manager to assist with the implementation of a cloud-based ERP package and transfer to operational support. Heavy emphasis on representing the position of the technology team in the overall Programme and negotiation with the vendor and 3rd-party professional services providers.
About the Role
The Technical Project Manager will manage the following activities (not exhaustive) and resources with clear artefacts produced to support the respective phase of the SDLC to support the implementation of Oracle Cloud ERP, EPM and HCM environments.
- Overall Solution Design document including Infrastructure and Security requirements
- Detailed Design (ie interface specifications and data endpoints)
- Infrastructure design and security
- The Solution Architect will play a key role through the duration of the Program and facilitating the Architecture Working Group to facilitate key decisions that may impact the overall Solution Design
- Ensure that Technical specifications are documented by the BAs
- All Build activity - scheduled/resourced/managed - alignment and planning across new Integration Platform project
- Non-functional requirements gathering
- Develop a combined Test strategy with Professional Services partner that includes - System Test/Integration Testing/E2E Testing/Performance and Security Testing/UAT/Data Migration
- Roles and Responsibilities and resourcing levels needed for all this activity
- Execution/Defect Management and Reporting of all the above activities
- Environment Management across Build/Test/Deploy - with Professional Services
- Transition to Support document
- DR Plan
- System alerting & monitoring
- Training of support team
This role will manage all aspects of planning/resourcing/reporting/risks and Issue management within the agreed scope of Technology to support the above activities. There will also be a heavy engagement with the Oracle vendor and the Prof Services providers to ensure that Scope and roles and responsibilities are very clear. TPM will organise and run the Technical and Architecture Working Groups within the overall Program Governance.
- Experience and understanding of "Cloud" service delivery models and architectures
- Experience as a Senior Project Manager within a technology organisation and preferably within Investment Management or other financial services.
- Delivery responsibility for complex projects of work and cross functional with significant technology effort.
- Hands on experience to drive delivery of large scale technology implementations, including data migration projects (Microsoft SharePoint Server, SharePoint Online and traditional network file share technologies).
- Proven track record of effective client / vendor management, systems and technologies deliveries, and influencing at the senior-most levels in the organisation.
- Ownership and management of project budget including statement of work, purchase quotations / orders, invoice payment, time-sheeting, etc.
- Fundamental understanding of project and program lifecycle / methodologies (Waterfall, SDLC, Agile, etc.) with the ability to adapt and implement fit for purpose solutions.
- In depth knowledge and experience of managing and delivering technology change across business units and vendors both onshore and offshore.
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to MS Project, VSTS, JIRA (and relevant Test / Issue management software), MS office suite.
- Excellent documentation / communication / presentation skills to present to / liaise with all levels of stakeholders (Project plans, Tasks / Issues / Risks, Status reports, Financials, etc).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confidence and ability to interact professionally with people at all levels.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, with excellent analytical, verbal and written ability.
- Excellent planning, prioritisation and problem solving.
- Expertise in conflict resolution.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Strong customer awareness, business focus and commercial acumen.
- Demonstrates strategic thinking and to communicate effectively, both formally & informally.
- Strong "can do" attitude with a strong desire to make things happen.
- Ability to work well in a matrix-based organisation with experience of managing culturally diverse teams.
- Ability to pick up knowledge of the business, new technology areas, new processes / methodologies and apply these changes in the day-to-day working of the Technology organisation
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and lead through change
- Experience in implementing Oracle Cloud ERP, EPM and HCM environments, R10 or later or other Cloud-based ERP packages requiring transition to "run"
- Project Management certification, Prince 2, PMP or similar
- ITIL &/or ITSM qualifications
- Qualified Agile practitioner and experience working with Agile teams
This is a 12-month Fixed-Term Contract (not Daily Rate).
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gerry Deakin on 07 3023 1000, quoting ref no. JO-1809-90900. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com