Our local government client has an immediate requirement for a Technical Officer - Road Construction and Maintenance to join their team on an initial 6 month contract.
About the Role
Working within a motivated and diverse team you will be responsible for the provision of a high standard of technical and administrative support in regards to estimating, planning, scheduling, and reporting on multiple road construction and maintenance, and general civil engineering projects.
To be successful in the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Relevant qualifications in civil engineering
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience with road and drainage construction and maintenance
- A strong focus on health and safety
- Highly developed computer skills including GIS, Microsoft Excel and Word and cost estimating software
- Local council or government experience will be highly regarded.
A current, valid driver license and current Construction card are essential for this position.
This a great opportunity to secure a 6 month contract role, with possible extension, working with one of our highly regarded local government employers
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100520. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com