Our client based in Logan is looking for Technical Officer - Contract Delivery to join their team initially for a 6 month contract to develop and implement high quality processes and systems for Road Construction & Maintenance's service delivery contracts.
- You will: Provide specialist expertise and advice with regard to contract management.
- Contribute to the development and evaluation of tenders including the improvement of specifications, KPIs, document review and tender review as a panel member and identification of risks and risk mitigation measures.
- Undertake contract management tasks for the Road Construction & Maintenance management teams in the delivery of corporate responsibilities.
- Develop and maintain systems and processes relating to contract administration responsibilities, under the general guidance of more senior employees;
- Prepare, develop and implement inspection and auditing documentation;
- Undertake audits of contract requirements, including workplace health and safety, environment, quality and traffic management;
- Undertaking research and provide analysis and detailed reporting relevant to contract work.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline and/or experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and practical experience in contract management across the full contract lifecycle, preferably with an emphasis on road construction and maintenance.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to:
- Engage, negotiate and present information clearly;
- Prepare reports and correspondence with a high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail; and
- Build and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships with tact, diplomacy and sensitivity.
- Experience utilising MS office software, computer systems that support construction and maintenance activities and projects, financial and records management systems, estimating packages and GIS, will be highly regarded.
- Possession of a current "C" class driver's licence.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com