|Posted||20 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Technology have partnered with a multi-national defence, security and aerospace company who are building one of the world's largest IT defence systems. We are collaborating with them to identify new technology talent who are interested in gaining a skillset that will be sought after across the globe.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the design and development of materials used in training activities relating to Technical User training, Operational User training, Life Cycle Support User training and Training User Training. You will ideally hail from a technical teaching background with prior experience working and or delivering defence training packages.
Your other key responsibilities include
- Supporting key training design and development activities including curriculum development, Training Management Plan design and development and Training Delivery Readiness Reviews.
- Influencing the development of relevant technical and operational training and assessment solutions to ensure training remains consistent with product development baselines and best practice.
- Developing draft training management packages for all User Training.
- Previous experience successfully designing, delivering and monitoring effective online learning experiences and SCORM-packaged eLearning resources which build upon instructional theory and best practice.
- Extensive prior experience in developing sophisticated Computer Based Training using Adobe Captivate.
- Experience defining learning outcomes and designing curriculum.
- Experience with graphic design, video and sound editing to deliver high quality instructional videos and images within learning materials.
- Experience developing training and assessment solutions to be deployed within a Learning Management System environment.
- Demonstrated skills in managing complex online learning projects to successful delivery.
- Substantial knowledge of adult learning principles and concepts, evaluation and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to establish priorities and work to competing timelines
- Capability to learn and utilise new content, techniques and technologies in short time frames.
- Conducting training design and development within an ASDEFCON project.
- Defence Training Management Package development.
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite, especially Excel and Visio.
- Prior experience in developing and maintaining eLearning resources for adult learning programs using Flash, HTML 5, XML, or Action Script
- Managing student courses using Learning Management Systems (SCORM ADL) such as Moodle.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103640. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com