About the Company
Davidson Technology is proud to offer a truly exciting role with one of our key partners. You will join a true leader in its field, not only in Australia but globally. This is an organisation where you will benefit from working on cutting edge projects and implementations while having fun doing so. This organisation offers their employees the chance to work in a highly collaborative and social environment. They offer a working culture like no other and have just moved into a brand new 15 story head office in South Brisbane, enjoying sweeping views of the city, an on-site restaurant and gym.
About the Role
Reporting to the Team Leader of the Technology Service Centre, you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers are serviced in a friendly and timely manner whilst trouble shooting technical issues within a global company.
The successful candidate will need to illustrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills and have strong knowledge of the Microsoft Windows platform, mobile devices and other technical products.
After hours on call work will be also be part of the standard duties.
- Taking ownership of the customers technical issues and ensuring a quality outcome.
- Provides 24 x 7 on call technical support of all IT requests.
- Assist in the development, administration and maintenance of a standard operating environment for all workstations and servers for students, staff and the community.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Configure / add new services and applications as necessary.
- Assist in providing general technical assistance and maintenance support on diverse software applications, operating systems and hardware systems to end users.
- Provide feedback and ideas on how to improve the service provided by the Service Centre.
- Participation on projects is focused on smoothing the transition of projects from development staff to production staff by performing operations activities within the project life-cycle.
- Experience working in a call center environment
- Minimum 2 years experience in a large enterprise organisation
- Previous Technical Help Desk Support
- Prior Onsite / Desktop support
- Experience troubleshooting Network devises - desirable
- Social and supportive company culture
- Travel discounts, health and wellness discounts, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Monthly awards nights, social events, and opportunity to attend global conference
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini or Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90320. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com