About the Company
A well known, global client is looking for an experienced Citrix Engineer to join their business for an initial 3 month contract.
About the Role
As the Senior Technical Engineer you will be responsible for the provision of the following services:
* Coordination of application deployments into a new Citrix environment
* Facilitating the decommissioning of the legacy Citrix environment
This role involves collaboration with multiple business units, coordination of resources, analysis, planning, design and implementation elements in line with best of breed Citrix environments.
Your key deliverables will be:
* Take a lead role in the coordination of application deployments into a new Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7.15 environment
* Work closely under guidance from End User Services team members to work with teams across the business to facilitate requirements gathering, analysis of requirements, liaison with technical teams, coordination of resources and the creation of documentation deliverables and updating of tracking documents
* Tracking of progress via MS Project or agreed reporting structure
* Liaison with external application vendors
* Facilitation of meetings with internal and external stakeholders, application owners, business representatives and reporting back to the EUS manager
* Deployment of packaged applications to the Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop environments, including installation, publishing, smoke testing and close coordination of UAT to achieve sign-off
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
* Knowledge and an understanding of Citrix environments
* Hands-on skills to install and troubleshoot application installations
* Knowledge and understanding of delivering End User Services, such as Citrix, SOE components and application packaging with a focus on delivering quality outcomes
* Hands-on technical ability to work within management consoles to publish applications to user groups and diagnose issues at a basic to moderate level (similar to an L2 service desk role)
* Exposure to UAT processes post application delivery
* Experience working with multiple teams to drive and deliver an outcome
* Proven ability to follow direction and deliver quality outcomes that satisfy management and end-users alike
If you are available to start no later than Monday 24th of September APPLY today!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Margaret Cook on 03 9929 9554, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91174. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Technical Engineer - Citrix - End User IT
|Job Title:||Technical Engineer - Citrix - End User IT|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Margaret Cook|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2018 16:01|
About the Company
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salesforce Architect / Technical Consultant - Circa $900 - $1000 P/Day
$900 - $1100 per day
C# Developer / DevOps
Gold Coast Mc
$90000 - $110000 per annum, Benefits: Receive up to 10% annual bonus based on the company performance.
Business Intelligence Analyst
$95000 - $130000 per annum, Benefits: Career opportunities, professional training & development, fast paced environment.
$110000 - $125000 per annum, Benefits: Receive project completion bonus
$110000 - $130000 per annum