Our client is looking for an IAM Business Analyst to manage the identification and determination of business requirements on a high-profile single-sign-on program. You will undertake detailed analysis, evaluation and facilitate the development and implementation of improvements to business systems, processes and workflows ensuring alignment with the overall business requirements and compliance with contemporary best practice.
- Investigations, analysis, evaluation and documentation of business, functional and non-functional requirements to support the delivery of improvements and enhancements.
- Identifying the issues, risks and benefits to inform and guide integration architecture solutions for large, complex and business critical enterprise-wide business systems.
- Assist architects in converting business requirements into functional designs.
- Facilitate the application and monitoring the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards.
- Engage and build relationships with technical stakeholders, business stakeholders and senior management to establish trust and ensure reliable and accurate information.
- Provide plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audience.
- Support projects throughout the entire SDLC.
- Extensive and demonstrated experience conducting analysis of business needs across a complex portfolio of initiatives in a federated or multi-sourced environment.
- Extensive and demonstrated experience in interpreting and translating analysis results into requirements, process and technical specification documentation with strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving abilities.
- Relevant experience in Identity and Access Management processes such as account provisioning, account life cycle management, authentication and authorisation, single sign on, etc,
- Relevant experience in Identity and Access Management application product suites (such as OIM, OAM, OVD, MIM, ADFS) with experience working with vendors to deliver the required business outcomes and transitioning projects into support mode of operations.
- Strong knowledge of; and extensive experience in the application of; contemporary business analysis best-practice methodologies and processes (such as BABOK, UML, BPMN, Agile)
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or demonstrated equivalent, relevant professional experience and training
Send in your application if you are a strong match to the requirements. Please note that only candidates with valid work rights (Permanent Resident / Citizen) and who match the selection criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Nguyen on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1801-87097. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com