About the Company
A well-known brand within the utilities industry, this organisation is going through rapid transformation in terms of project delivery and use of innovative technologies.
Recent adoption of Agile SAFe has provided the organisation flexibility and responsiveness to growing project demand.
About the Role
As a Technical Business Analyst working on a high profile, cloud implementation (Azure) project, you will be the important link between the client and a 3rd party vendor.
The role is initally 6 months based in Melbourne CBD
Day to day you will:
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, user case, scenarios, task and workflow analysis.
- Ensure tech specifications are completed and assist with bridging gaps between the business, vendor and technical teams
- Engage and communicate with the various business streams, stakeholders
- Participate in all aspects of project delivery within an Agile project team, including daily scrums.
- Develop initial data views/draft reports for development by the big data team
Experience and knowledge required for the position:
- Agile delivery
- Asset management (physical infrastructure assets)
- Cloud computing platforms - ideally MS Azure but AWS is also considered
- Big data - Hadoop / data vault
- Close working relationship with development teams (both onsite and offshore)
- 3rd party vendor engagement
- Senior stakeholder engagement
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Margaret Cook on 03 9929 9554, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90139. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com