|Posted||17 days ago|
Our client are a leader in the banking industry and currently looking for a number of experienced Technical BA (API) to join their team for an initial 6 month contract.
You will be joining a overarching Security Program of work, working across a number of initiatives from SIEM implementation through to Cloud Migration and application security. Whilst Security experience is nice to have my client is focussed on the core technical ability of candidates.
- Works with the Product Owner, providing a check and balance between getting more done and maintaining high quality and efficiency.
- Focuses the team on the goals of the current sprint, keeping them on track
- Facilitates sprint retrospectives and ensure actions are addressed
- Facilitates backlog refinement sessions
- Significant technical background and experience within financial services
- Lead micro service backlog and cross team delivery
- Facilitate and lead Agile inception/ planning workshops
- Working closely with scrum team to analyse, create and deliver end to end stories
- Manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Security experience is very nice, however not essential
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass quoting ref no. JO-2103-103639. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com