|Posted||9 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is a leading organisation in its field that is hiring due to additional work load in this current climate. Stable environment and the opportunity to work in a highly supportive, friendly and collaborative team.
About the Role
In your role as a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Gathering technical and functional requirements
- Capturing requirements through analysis of business requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Re-engineering business processes
- Facilitate discussions and workshops to gather and validate requirements as well and showcasing
- Manage customer experience relating to product or process changes and work with the operational team to plan, provide visibility, training, etc.
- Conduct testing where required during change initiatives
- Work with the scrum team to follow BDD principles
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Business Analyst role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong consultative and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent workshop facilitation skills and the ability to influence to get the right outcome
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com