About the Company
Our client is a large Government Agency, delivering high-quality service to customers across Australia. This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to be a part of a major transformation and support the successful delivery of technical solutions to meet their business requirements. This role is looking to be a contract opportunity that will take you through to July 2021.
About the Role
Our client is in the middle of a system decomission, upgrade and integration piece and need a strong analytical mind to come in and act as the in-between for translation for tech requirments to the business.
- Contribute to the alignment of the delivery projects and work packages with the
broader program, ensuring consistency of BA outcomes and activities.
- Provide BA services to the projects assigned to supporting project delivery, including
supporting other resources undertaking development, design, build, test,
implementation, change management and close out activities as directed by projects.
- Complete requirements management activities for projects aligned with the BA
Capability standards and expectations and ensuring consistency of BA outcomes.
- Complete process analysis and design activities for projects aligned with our clients
process standards, enterprise process framework and the expectations of
the BA Capability.
- Act as the business requirements owner for agreed projects, representing the
requirement intent and ensuring that relevant project deliverables trace to and align
with the business requirements.
You will have vast experience as a Tech Business Analyst, managing requirements through their lifecycle in waterfall and Agile environments. You will have experience in analysing and designing operational business processes, and well be expected to deliver high quality deliverables that are fit for purpose.
- Previous experience and expertise working as a Technical Business Analyst
- Experience managing small teams of BAs to deliver program outcomes.
- Project experience as a BA in waterfall and/or agile like environments.
- Experience in managing requirements through their lifecycle
- Experience analysing and designing operational business processes.
- Experience as a BA supporting all phases of the delivery lifecycle from Initiation,
Procurement and Tender stages through Design and Build, to Testing,
Implementation and Transition to Operations.
- Experience managing requirements via Microfocus ALM/Quality Centre tools, and or
- Experience on projects focused on replatforming or upgrading business applications (e.g. Linux Red Hat 7x, Windows).
- Experience on projects replatforming business applications to Cloud environments.
- Experience on projects replatforming interfaces and databases e.g. converting to Postgres db or other database technologies, reconfiguring legacy point to point interfaces to use enterprise integration platforms and services (e.g. ESB, APIs, etc).
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass at email@example.com quoting ref no. JO-2007-100981. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com